Sunday 18 December 2011

Hello cookie, cookie cutter tested and working.

Never had I guessed how much time it takes to design and make two part cookie cutter. But at least the first version is done and tested.

As you can see I now have some cookies cooling down. I'll think I leave the decorations for tomorrow. So, it you can't tell what the cookies are, it'll be revelated at 19th.

About the printer, I think I got it fixed for now. One can't expect home made equipment to have same uptime and reliability as fifty-hundred times more expensive office machines. At them moment it works nicely, but I need to check some technical details and its likely there will be some hardware tinkering ahead.

Addendum (19th) : Well, the printer was kind enough to make those cutters ok, but the next bigger print failed (at early stage)... Ah well.. repairs are part of the learning process here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment